Year 5 Primary Teacher | £150-200 per day | Outer Nottingham – NG13| Long Term Role | ASAP Start
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher who is looking for new surroundings?
Are you looking for a new role that will challenge you and enable further professional development?
LTF Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced KS2 Primary Teacher for one of our wonderful partner inner city schools. The school prides itself of its individualistic approach to each of its students, doing everything they can to meet every individuals needs. With a very supportive SLT and a strong KS2 Team, there is no doubt that the successful candidate will find themselves with an excellent opportunity to grow as a professional.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Deep and intimate knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum.
- Pride themselves on firm but fair behaviour management.
- Excellent classroom control, with diverse styles of teaching.
- The ability to meet the SEN needs of students in the class.
- Foster a culture of positivity and interest in learning.
Main Duties Within the Role:
- Full planning and delivery of engaging classroom lessons to children.
- Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress, and achievements.
- Manage behaviour effectively in class.
- Delegating a classroom TA to work with targeted children.
- Leading in person parent evenings.
- Differentiating planning to meet a range of needs within the class.
With experienced consultants available 24/7 we are dedicated to making your transition into a new role as smooth as it can be. If you would like any further information about this role including the interview format or more information on the school setting, please contact Tom at LTF Recruitment