Year 4 Teacher
Location: Birmingham, B19
Daily Rate: £145 – £210 (Paid to Main Pay Scale)
Days: Monday – Friday, Term Time Only
Hours: 8:30am – 4pm
Start Date: April 2024 (Summer Term)
Are you an experienced Qualified teacher looking for a new rewarding teaching role?
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons to children in Year 4 that exhibit challenging behaviour.
- Differentiating lesson content to meet a wide range of students needs and abilities.
- Assessing children’s work against the school’s assessment framework
- Liaising with the school SENCO and Senior leadership around the progress of children with challenging behaviour and SEN.
- Being heavily involved with the schools SEN provision and with Senior leadership, working closely with the SENDCO & SLT to ensure adequate support within the hub.
- Experienced qualified teacher with at least 1 years’ teaching experience.
- Has strong Behavioural management techniques and training and has experience of working with children with challenging behaviour.
- Has excellent knowledge and practical understanding of Special Needs, with specific understanding and awareness of Autism (ASD) and SLD (Specific Learning Disability) and SEMH
- Is passionate about supporting children and keen to ensure that students make continued progress.
- Has strong SEN experience and the ability to ensure academic progression in a wide range of abilities
- Supportive Senior leadership team and SENCO
- Modern School with great resources
- Warm and welcoming Primary School
- Two form Entry
- Passionate and supportive SLT
- Renowned for inclusive approach towards education
If you feel you would be the right fit for this role, then please apply through submitting your CV. If you are a successful applicant, you will be contacted by Laura Trapp to arrange the next steps in the progression of your application.