Job Title: Unqualified Teaching Assistant
Location: Barking and Dagenham | Pay: £85 – £100 per day | Contract: Temp to Perm | Hours: 8:30 – 3:30
Are you passionate about education and eager to make a positive impact in the lives of young learners? We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team at a primary school in Barking and Dagenham. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a supportive educational environment and contribute to the growth and development of our students.
- Assist in Classroom Activities: Work closely with the class teacher to support students in their learning activities, ensuring they receive the necessary guidance and assistance.
- Small Group and One-on-One Support: Provide targeted support to individual students or small groups who may require additional help with their studies.
- Behavioral Support: Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere by promoting good behavior and resolving any behavioral issues that may arise.
- Resource Preparation: Assist in preparing teaching materials and resources, helping to create a stimulating and engaging learning environment.
- Supervision: Ensure the safety and well-being of students during class time, break periods, and other school activities.
- Special Needs Support: Offer support to students with special educational needs (SEN), adapting teaching methods as required to accommodate their individual requirements.
- Communication: Maintain open and effective communication with parents, teachers, and other staff members to ensure the best possible support for students.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (relevant teaching assistant qualifications are a plus).
- Experience working with children in an educational setting is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a collaborative team.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for helping young learners succeed.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
If you are a highly skilled and experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with a passion for supporting children with additional needs, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Scott at LTF Recruitment. We are looking for a candidate who can make a real difference to the lives of the children they support, and who is committed to their ongoing professional development.