Teaching Assistant – Level 1
Location: Birmingham, Solihull (B92)
PayScale: £370 per week take home pay
Duration: Long-term to permanent
Start date: ASAP
Work pattern: 08:30 -15:30 (Mon to Fri – term time only)
LTF Recruitment are working with a Specialist School for pupils aged 5-16 with SEMH needs (Social, Emotional, Mental Health). Our values of “Personalised, Aspirational, Caring and Engaging” provision are embedded in our school and all we do. As a school we are extremely proud of our curriculum provision. We provide a holistic, creative and bespoke curriculum tailored to meet the academic and social needs of our pupils.
The school are looking for someone to join the fantastic team to support the young learners. Experience isn’t neccesary, the school are just looking for somebody who is willing to learn the role and has an outgoing personality.
The benefits we can offer:
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people.
- A supportive induction process to help you develop within this role to be the best you can be and develop for your next career step.
- Access to high quality continuous professional development opportunities.
- A rewarding role where no two days are the same
- An experienced, innovative, forward thinking leadership team.
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
- A Bike2Work Scheme.
If this is a career path that interests you, please upload your CV via the application page or contact Matt at LTF recruitment. Please note, all applicants will require a DBS certificate and two references.