Job Title: ASD Teaching Assistant
Location:Wimbledon, SW19, London borough of Merton
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:30am-3:30pm
Salary: £90-£105 per day
Start: December 2023- (Throughout the academic year till July 2024- option for Permanent)
We’re looking for an experienced ASD Teaching Assistant to join our team at a school in Wimbledon SW19, London. The position is full-time and involves working in a year 2 class.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and a passion for helping children with special educational needs to achieve their full potential. You will be responsible for supporting the class teacher in providing a high standard of education to the pupils, helping to create a positive learning environment and ensuring that all pupils are given the opportunity to reach their full potential.
– Supporting the class teacher in delivering lessons and activities
– Working with pupils on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
– Providing pastoral care and support to pupils with ASD
– Helping to create a positive learning environment
– Assisting with the preparation of classroom resources
– Liaising with parents and carers
– Experience working with children with autism spectrum disorder
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work as part of a team
– A positive and proactive attitude
– DBS check (within one year or on the update service)
If you’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of children with special educational needs, we’d love to hear from you. If you require any further information please contact Ahmed @ LTF Recruitment.