Location: Merton, SW19
Payscale: £85-£105 per day
Duration: Long-term to Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 08:30-15:30
Start Date: ASAP
Easy Transport Links | Supportive SLT | Career Development Options | Permanent Opportunities
LTF Recruitment are currently working alongside our partner school in Wimbledon Park, who are currently seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant or Nursery Practitioner to support children within their Reception Class. The role is to provide individualised support within the school’s Reception class, working with a child diagnosed with Autism and helping them to access their learning and unlock their full potential.
As a Teaching Assistant your duties will include:
- Working alongside and providing additional support a Reception aged pupil with ASD
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to implement Education Plans and tailored interventions.
- Encourage a safe and inclusive classroom environment.
- Monitor and track the progress of SEN students, regularly reporting progress to the SENCO.
- Offer emotional support and encouragement to students.
The school are looking for candidates who:
- Hold a relevant degree or TA qualification.
- Have experience working with children within a school.
- Experience of working with special educational needs is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a warm, caring, and compassionate Primary School in Wimbledon. The school are committed to ensuring all children can grow in a safe and nurturing environment that allows them to express themselves and engenders confidence and respect.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Hugh at LTF Recruitment.