Location: Birmingham, B37
Salary: £85 – £105 per day
Job type: Full time, Monday to Friday, 8:15am- 15:45pm
Start date: ASAP
End Date: July 2024
LTF Recruitment specialises in long term to permanent placements in education settings. We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support students to engage with learning and make positive behavioural choices. The secondary school, located in the Birmingham B37 area, is looking for a teaching assistant to join their collaborative and supportive team in their inclusive and nurturing learning environment.
The role/ responsibilities:
- Provide daily support under direction of the Inclusion & Behaviour Manager
- Provide 1-1 and small group support, understanding any needs that the students have and ensuring that they are able to access learning material
- Create and build strong relationships with the young people you work with, providing effective support
- Ensure that students are progressing socially, emotionally and academically
- Keep track of student progress whilst considering targets and goals for improvement
- A relevant qualification/degree
- Previous experience involving working with children/young people with special educational needs
- Have a genuine interest in education and supporting students to develop and achieve
If you feel you would be the right fit for this role, then please apply through submitting your CV. If you are a successful applicant, you will be contacted by Millie to arrange the next steps in the progression of your application.