Graduate Teaching Assistant
Location: Haringey, N8
Payscale: £85-£105 per day
Duration: Long-term to Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 08:30-15:30
Start Date: ASAP
On-Site Parking | Supportive SLT | Career Development Options | Interventions | Permanent Opportunities
LTF Recruitment are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic General Teaching Assistant to join a vibrant and forward-thinking primary school in Hornsey. This position is specifically for the Upper KS2 classrooms, as a Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the learning and development of their Year 5 and Year 6 students, helping them to thrive both academically and personally.
- Collaborate with the class teacher to assist in planning and delivering engaging lessons.
- Support individual students or small groups in various subjects.
- Foster positive relationships with students, establishing rapport and building their confidence and self-esteem.
- Assist in the assessment and tracking of student progress.
- Previous experience working as a teaching assistant or in a similar role is preferred.
- A genuine passion for education and supporting the learning journey of children.
- A patient and empathetic approach, understanding the diverse needs of individual students.
- A relevant qualification or training in education or child development is desirable.
Here at LTF we are here to support you through your experience and aid a smooth transition into your new role. With dedicated specialists in long-term to permanent recruitment you will have 24/7 access to your consultant. We offer access to a wide range of FREE CPD courses to aid progression and an easy-to-use timesheet portal.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Hugh at LTF Recruitment. All applicants will need a valid DBS and two references in order to trial for this role.