SEN Teaching assistant
Location: Nottingham NG1
PayScale: £80 – £100 per day
Working day: 08:15 – 15:45 Mon – Fri
Duration: Temp to perm
Start date: November 6th 2023
Are you looking for your next challenge in a special education setting?
Does the prospect of supporting young people with ASD appeal to you??
About the role:
LTF Recruitment currently have an opportunity for the right candidate to join an OFTSED rated “Good” Autistic specific SEN school in the NG1 area of Nottingham. The school are looking to appoint a Teaching assistant with a track record of successfully supporting pupils aged 3-19 with ASD. The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude, be very resilient and demonstrate an unwavering passion for working with ASD and SEN. You will need to be available Monday to Friday and understand the importance of consistency for the young people you work with.
- Work 1:1 and in small groups supporting children with ASD and challenging behaviour.
- Work with colleagues to develop personalised strategies that manage students’ behaviour and help overcome barriers to learning.
- Promote and support the progress of all students by delivering personalised learning programmes.
- Add to the wider professional responsibilities of the school, bringing your own expertise and interests to the role.
About the school:
- OFSTED rated outstanding.
- Dedicated, supportive team of staff.
- Actively encourage students to become lifelong learners.
- Endeavour to meet the wide ranging educational and social, emotional and physical needs of students.
- Prepare young people for future success without limits.
- Continued professional development opportunities delivered by experienced staff and external agencies.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please upload your CV via the application page or contact Adam at LTF recruitment. Please note, all applicants will require a DBS certificate and two references.