Location– King Norton, Birmingham
Daily Rate– £85- £100
Start Date– ASAP
Days– Monday to Friday (Term Time Only)
Hours– 8:30am to 3:30pm
Contract– Temp to Perm
Have you got experience working with children in Key Stage one?
Do you have experience in managing behaviour?
LTF Recruitment are looking for a nurturing and friendly key stage one teaching assistant to work with three form entry primary school in King Norton, Birmingham. This role will involve working as a classroom teaching assistant in a year two class.
The Ideal candidate:
- Has previous experience working in a primary school in Key Stage One
- Has good behavioural management techniques.
- Has experience and/or knowledge of supporting Children with SEN.
- Has TA qualifications or relevant degree.
- Can work as part of a team.
- Has a sound understanding of the Key Stage One curriculum.
- Friendly and welcoming well established school.
- Supportive Senior leadership team and SENDCO
- Friendly helpful team
- Renowned for inclusive approach towards education
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly welcoming primary school, being part of a team that are committed to ensure every student meets their full potential. If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please upload your CV via the application page and you will be contacted by Alex to discuss the next steps.