ASD Specialist Teaching Assistant
Location: Brixton, SW2
Payscale: £85-£105 per day
Duration: Long-term to Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 08:30-15:30
Start Date: 20th November 2023
Supportive SLT | OFSTED Good School | Career Development Options | Nearby Parking
LTF Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant or Psychology Graduate seeking education experience this November. The role is to provide individualised support within the school’s Year 4 class, working with a year 4 child diagnosed with Autism and helping them to access their learning and unlock their full potential.
As a Teaching Assistant your duties will include:
- Working alongside and providing additional support a Year 4 child with ASD
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to implement Education Plans and tailored interventions.
- Encourage a safe and inclusive classroom environment.
- Monitor and track the progress of SEN students, regularly reporting progress to the SENCO.
- Offer emotional support and encouragement to students.
The school are looking for candidates who:
- Hold a relevant degree or TA qualification.
- Have experience working with children within a school.
- Experience of working with special educational needs is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a warm, caring, and compassionate Primary School in Brixton. The school are committed to ensuring all children can grow in a safe and nurturing environment that allows them to express themselves and engenders confidence and respect.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Hugh at LTF Recruitment.