Graduate Teaching Assistant
Location: Barnet, NW11
Payscale: £85-£105 per day
Duration: Long-term to Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 08:30-15:30
Start Date: ASAP
On-Site Parking | Supportive SLT | Career Development Options | Leading Interventions |
LTF Recruitment are currently seeking a recent graduate with teaching aspirations, or an experienced TA to start working in one of our lovely partner schools in Finchley, supporting in the Year 6 classrooms. The school are looking to appoint a new Teaching Assistant to support Year 6 students 1:1 in the classroom and leading group interventions to help improve student’s attainment in preparation for their SATS.
- Supporting the Class Teacher with the delivery of lessons.
- Planning and leading interventions focused on Maths and English to improve pupil’s performance.
- Supporting small groups of children working below age-expected levels
- Keeping record of pupils progress and updating the class teacher on their progress
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- 1 years’ experience working in a primary school environment is desirable
- A positive, can-do approach.
- Able to build strong relationships with children and be a go-to person in the classroom.
Here at LTF we are here to support you through your experience and aid a smooth transition into your new role. With dedicated specialists in long-term to permanent recruitment you will have 24/7 access to your consultant. We offer access to a wide range of FREE CPD courses to aid progression and an easy-to-use timesheet portal.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Hugh at LTF Recruitment. All applicants will need a valid DBS and two references in order to trial for this role.