Teaching Assistant | Leicestershire, LE12 | £90 – £110 Per Day | ASAP Start
Supportive SLT | Excellent Transport Links | Permanent Opportunity
LTF Recruitment specialises in long term to permanent placements in education settings. We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support students to engage with learning and make positive behavioural choices. The secondary school, located in the Leicestershire LE12 area, is looking for a teaching assistant to join their collaborative and supportive team in their inclusive and nurturing learning environment.
The role/ responsibilities:
- Provide daily support under direction of the Inclusion & Behaviour Manager
- Provide 1-1 and small group support, understanding any needs that the students have and ensuring that they are able to access learning material
- Create and build strong relationships with the young people you work with, providing effective support
- Ensure that students are progressing socially, emotionally and academically
- Keep track of student progress whilst considering targets and goals for improvement
- A relevant qualification/degree is desirable for this role
- Previous experience involving working with children/young people with special educational needs in a secondary school/similar setting
- Have a genuine interest in education and supporting students to develop and achieve
- A valid DBS and two references are a requirement for this role
If you feel you would be the right fit for this role, then please apply through submitting your CV. If you are a successful applicant, you will be contacted by Millie to arrange the next steps in the progression of your application.