Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant | Finchley, NW11 | £85-£105 | Long-Term to Perm | Feb 2024
Easy Transport Links | Supportive SLT | Career Development | Behaviour Experience
LTF Recruitment are currently working with an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in the Finchley area, who are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistants with Special educational needs experience to join their school’s dedicated support staff team after the half-term break, through until the end of the academic year. The school are looking for someone to support a group of boys in the year 3 glass, working with them to hep them overcome learning and behaviour barriers.
Main Duties will entail:
- Providing one-on-one support to two pupils to promote positive behaviour and social development.
- Monitoring and documenting the pupils’ progress, behaviour, and achievements.
- Implementing strategies to foster the pupil’s independence and social development.
- Promoting a safe, inclusive, and supportive learning environment for all students
- Proven experience working as a Behaviour Mentor or SEN TA
- Relevant qualifications in education, psychology, or a related field are desirable.
- Patience, empathy, and a passion for working with children with special needs.
- An ability to adapt to changing situations and respond effectively to challenging behaviours.
This is a challenging but rewarding role and successful applicants will have excellent opportunities for progression. To apply for the role please submit your CV via the application page or direct . All applicants will need a valid DBS and 2 references.