Classroom support – SEMH School |Nottinghamshire (Ng31) |£19,196 – £20,171 pro rota (£22,737 – £23,893 FTE) | Long-term| Start 19th Feb 2024 |08:15 -16:00 (Mon to Fri – term time only).
LTF Recruitment are working with a Specialist School for pupils aged 5-16 with SEMH needs (Social, Emotional, Mental Health). Our values of “Personalised, Aspirational, Caring and Engaging” provision are embedded in our school and all we do.
As a school we are extremely proud of our curriculum provision. We provide a holistic, creative and bespoke curriculum tailored to meet the academic and social needs of our pupils. The school is part of a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to a member of classroom support/Teaching Assistant who would be working 1:1 with a year 3 pupil. The pupil displays very challenging behaviour; therefore the ideal candidate would need to show empathy, patience and resilience. Experience is not essential, as full training will be provided. Recent graduates and those from a childcare/support work background are encouraged to apply.
The benefits we can offer:
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people.
- A supportive induction process to help you develop within this role to be the best you can be and develop for your next career step.
- Access to high quality continuous professional development opportunities.
- A rewarding role where no two days are the same!
- Flexible working opportunities from day one of your employment.
- An experienced, innovative, forward thinking leadership team.
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent).
- A Bike2Work Scheme.
If this is a career path that interests you, please upload your CV via the application page or contact Adam at LTF recruitment. Please note, all applicants will require a DBS certificate and two references.