Teaching Assistant | Birmingham, B12 | £85 – £95 Per Day | Full time | Long Term – Permanent
Are you looking for a new role in an education setting?
Do you want to make a difference to students with Special Educational Needs?
Our partner primary school located in the Birmingham B12 area are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Teaching Assistant to join their welcoming team. The successful candidate will play an important role in supporting the educational and social development of primary school students with special educational needs.
- Work closely with the SENCo and classroom teachers to implement individual support plans for students with special educational needs.
- Provide 1-1 or small group support to students during classroom activities, adapting learning to meet individual needs
- Assist in the development and implementation of behaviour management strategies
- Collaborate with other professionals and parents to support student progress
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students
- Monitor and track student progress, providing regular feedback to the SENCo and parents/carers
- A relevant qualification/degree is desirable
- Previous experience of working with primary school students with special educational needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, flexibility, and a positive attitude towards supporting learners
LTF Recruitment specialises in long-term to permanent roles in education settings, providing security for the school and candidate. If you feel you would be the right fit for this role, then please apply through submitting your CV. If you are a successful applicant, you will be contacted by Millie to arrange the next steps in the progression of your application.