Teaching Assistant | Shepherd’s Bush, W12 | £85-£100 per day | Long-term to Permanent | ASAP
LTF are working with a local Primary School in Hammersmith who require an experienced Teaching Assistant to start straight away this new year. They are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with two non-verbal children, supporting them with their learning and communication needs.
- Assisting the teacher in delivering work with the children in the class
- Working 2:1 with a two young pupils, supporting with their engagement and communication development
- Developing curricular knowledge as required by the school
- Undertaking observations of pupils and contributing to pupil records
- Planning and leading targeted interventions to support pupils in development areas
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience working with primary aged pupils
- A relevant Teaching assistant qualification or degree
- A positive, can-do approach
This Primary school, located in W12, provides a caring and nurturing learning environment where all children feel happy and safe. The school strives for the achievement of all the children in school regardless of background or need and promote a lifelong love for learning.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit your cv via the application page or contact Hugh at LTF Recruitment