Teaching Assistant |Nottingham NG6 | £85-£100 per day | January 2024 |
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Teaching Assistant seeking employment this coming January. The role is to provide classroom support on a full-time basis within the school’s Year 2 class, providing general classroom assistance and delivering interventions with small groups of children to help raise their comprehension and attainment.
OFSTED Good School | On-Site Parking | Career Development | Permanent Opportunity
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering tailored learning activities and providing learning support to individuals and small groups of children.
- Engaging, motivating, and encouraging learners.
- Supporting children’s social and emotional development.
- Assisting the Class Teacher in managing behaviour.
- Record keeping and administrative tasks, such as preparing resources.
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or above.
- Child workforce DBS on update service or willing to apply for a new DBS.
- Recent, successful teaching assistant experience.
- Pro-active, hardworking, and committed to making a positive impact.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a warm, caring, and compassionate Infant School in Nottingham. The school are committed to ensuring all children can grow in a safe and nurturing environment that allows them to express themselves and engenders confidence and respect.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Tom at LTF Recruitment.