Teaching Assistant | Derby, DE22 | £90- £110 per day | Full Time | Long Term – Permanent
LTF Recruitment are looking to appoint a dedicated Teaching Assistant in a welcoming secondary school located in the Derby DE22 area. The successful candidate will join a supportive and successful school, taking a positive approach to supporting students, with a passion for helping them to reach their full potential.
- Provide support to students with Special Educational Needs on a 1-1 and small group basis
- Foster open communication and collaboration with students, staff and parents
- Work closely with teachers to identify learning styles, strengths and challenges of individuals
- Establish a positive and inclusive classroom culture where students feel valued and supported
- Build positive relationships with students, supporting them to follow school rules and expectations
- A relevant qualification or degree in Education, Special Education or a related field is desirable
- Demonstrate the ability to work with diverse learning needs, adapt learning and provide tailored support
- Have a passion for education and fostering a positive learning experience for all students
- An up to date DBS and two references are a requirement for this role
LTF Recruitment specialises in long-term to permanent roles in education settings, providing security for the school and candidate. If you feel you would be the right fit for this role, then please apply through submitting your CV. If you are a successful applicant, you will be contacted by Millie to arrange the next steps in the progression of your application.