EYFS Teaching Assistant
Location: North Birmingham, B10, Small Heath
Contract Type: Full-Time
Start Date: February 2024
Salary: £335 – £360 per week
LTF Recruitment are seeking a dedicated and compassionate SEN Teaching Assistant to join a primary school in Birmingham, B10, Small Heath. If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children with special educational needs (SEN), have experience in providing specialist support, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced setting, we want to hear from you!
- Provide support to children with SEN in a resource setting, ensuring they have access to a tailored education plan.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of engaging and inclusive lessons.
- Offer personal care and support to students with specific needs, maintaining their dignity and well-being.
- Collaborate with the class teacher and SENCO to create a nurturing learning environment.
- Monitor and track the progress of SEN students, providing feedback to the teaching team.
- Implement Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and behaviour management strategies.
- Foster a positive and inclusive atmosphere within the school and resource base.
- Previous experience working as a SEN Teaching Assistant is essential
- An understanding of SEN and the ability to adapt teaching methods to meet individual needs.
- Comfortable with providing personal care and supporting students with complex needs.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Relevant qualifications or training in SEN support (e.g., TA qualification, CACHE Level 3, Autism Awareness, Team Teach, or equivalent)
Why Choose LTF Recruitment?
- We are dedicated to finding you the perfect role that matches your skills and career aspirations.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Specialise in long term to permanent roles
- A supportive and friendly team committed to your success.
If you are a passionate and dedicated individual who is ready to make a difference in the lives of SEN students, we encourage you to apply. Join us in creating a positive and inclusive learning environment where every child has the opportunity to thrive. To apply for this role, please send your CV to Laura at LTF Recruitment.