Opportunity for CPD | Onsite Parking | collaborative environment | supportive management
LTF Recruitment presents an exciting opening for an energetic and driven Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant to commence at the onset of the academic year in a superb Chesterfield school.
This role is full-time until the conclusion of the academic year, with the possibility of permanency for the perfect candidate. We are in search of a committed and passionate EYFS Teaching Assistant who provides exceptional childcare and education for children in the S42 area. The ideal applicant will have the ability to effectively engage and communicate with young learners, playing a significant role in their educational advancement throughout their schooling journey.
Main duties will entail:
- Supporting pupils in EYFS and KS1 or KS2
- Using outdoor space to encourage learning through play.
- Liaising with the class teacher to feedback on progress.
- Supporting children with their learning.
- Engaging and support SEN pupils.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working within an EYFS environment is desirable.
- Will contribute to the wider EYFS unit team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a very friendly, welcoming school that has a strong emphasis on promoting high standards and broad curriculum. They offer a supportive environment that is dedicated to staff development and partner well with parents and the local community.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Liam at LTF recruitment