Location: Coventy, (CV7)
PayScale: £85 – £100 per day
Duration: Long-term to permanent
Start date: ASAP
Work pattern: 08:30 -15:30 (Mon to Fri – term time only)
- Permanent job available.
- Experienced, supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- Opportunities to progress within the school.
LTF Recruitment are delighted to be offering an exciting opportunity to work at one of our fantastic partner SEND schools. The school are looking for somebody who is willing to support young people throught their education experience. No experience is required, just somebody who is enthusiastic about supporting young people.
- You will help prepare learning materials and run classroom activities.
- You will take responsibility for the emotional and physical needs of the young people in your care, supporting them to develop as individuals and engage with the world.
- You will support children with complex Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) needs alongside a hugely experienced team.
- You may be running classroom activities, leading outdoor experiences, or supervising children as they explore further afield.
- Under the direction of the class teacher, work with individuals and small groups of students within a classroom situation to ensure each child has the maximum access to all learning activities.
The right candidate:
- You will be adaptable and ready to work in a variety of classroom roles, both indoors and outside according to individual need.
- You will have a responsive and caring approach.
- You will add value to a team built on great teamwork and mutual support.
- You will be a driven, ambitious individual who will take part in CPD to further develop yourself as an education professional.
- Experience is not essential, just an outgoing person looking to support the young people !
If this is a career path that interests you, please upload your CV via the application page or contact Matt at LTF recruitment. Please note, all applicants will require a DBS certificate and two references.