SEMH Teaching Assistant – Alternative provision |Alfreton (DE55) | £80 – £100 per day |Long-term to permanent contract |ASAP start
Work pattern: 08:30 -15:30 (Mon to Fri – term time only)
- Permanent job available.
- Experienced, supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- Opportunities to progress within the school and Trust.
LTF Recruitment are delighted to be offering an exciting opportunity to work as a social, emotional and mental health teaching assistant within one of our partner schools. You will be joining a growing Multi-Academy Trust devoted to providing outstanding learning for all pupils. The role has the potential to term permanent subject to a successful trial period.
- You will help prepare learning materials and run classroom activities.
- You will take responsibility for the emotional and physical needs of the young people in your care, supporting them to develop as individuals and engage with the world.
- You will support children with complex Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) needs alongside a hugely experienced team.
- You may be running classroom activities, leading outdoor experiences, or supervising children as they explore further afield.
The right candidate:
- You will be adaptable and ready to work in a variety of classroom roles, both indoors and outside according to individual need.
- You will have a responsive and caring approach.
- You will add value to a team built on great teamwork and mutual support.
- You will be a driven, ambitious individual who will take part in CPD to further develop yourself as an education professional.
- Experience working with Special Educational Needs is desirable but not essential.
If this is a career path that interests you, please upload your CV via the application page or contact Adam at LTF recruitment. Please note, all applicants will require a DBS certificate and two references.