Complex Needs Teaching Assistant | SEN School| Derby DE3| Full time, Monday to Friday (08:30 – 15:30) |£80-£100 per day | Immediate Start
LTF Recruitment are currently working with an OFSTED Outstanding Special educational Needs School, who are seeking a Teaching Assistant with SEN experience to join their dedicated team of support staff to work alongside their students with Complex Needs. This role will be full time permanent (subject to a successful temporary to permanent agreement period).
Main Duties will include:
- Working 1:1 with children within the classroom.
- Helping to engage SEN pupils and encouraging interaction.
- Supporting children with reading, writing and their work.
- Supporting the Class teacher with delivery of lessons.
- Supporting with moving, handling and hoisting where appropriate.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have at least one years’ experience working within a school.
- Hold a relevant degree or qualification.
- Have a good understanding of supporting SEN students.
- Have experience supporting students in moving, handling and hoisting.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to quickly build relationships with students and staff.
About the School
- Located in Derby, DE3 (excellent transport routes).
- Warm and welcoming school environment.
- Passionate and supportive SLT.
- Renowned for inclusive approach towards education.
- Fantastic SEN facilities.
- Excellent teaching facilities and resources to help start your career.
This is a challenging but rewarding role and successful applicants will have excellent opportunities for progression. To apply for the role please submit your CV via the application page or direct to Adam at LTF Recruitment. All applicants will need a valid DBS and 2 excellent references.