Location- DY2, Dudley | Daily Rate- £85 -£100 | Start Date– February 2024 | Days- Monday to Friday | Hours- 8:30am – 3:45pm
Do you want to make a difference to children’s progress and learning?
Do you have experience in delivering interventions to children working below age expected level?
LTF Recruitment are looking for proactive teaching assistant who has experience planning and carrying out interventions with children who have a wide range of abilities. The role is based in a warm and friendly primary school in Dudley.
As an intervention teaching assistant your main daily duties will consist of planning and delivery of effective intervention, teaching pupils on a one-to-one basis or in small group. Helping pupils raise their knowledge and understanding of the core subjects including Literacy, Numeracy and Phonics. Supporting children in relation to their educational and behavioural development, while providing feedback to teachers and parents and monitoring the effectiveness of intervention strategies.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience running engaging intervention sessions with children on either group or on a 1 to 1 basis.
- Experience working with Children with SEN
- Be passionate about helping children reach their academic potential.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with students and build relationships easily.
- A strong understanding of the KS1 & KS2 curriculum.
- Excellent behavioural management skills.
- Experienced supporting children performing below age expected levels and helping work toward learning targets.
- Friendly and Welcoming and inclusive Two Form Entry Primary Academy
- Part of a Multi Academy trust
- Supportive Senior leadership team and SENDCO
- Ofsted Rated ‘Good’
How to Apply:
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page or contact Laura at LTF Recruitment. All applicants will need a valid DBS and two references to trial for this role.