Sport & Behaviour Mentor | Dudley, DY6 | £85-£100 | Long-term to perm | ASAP
Do you have a sports background and would like to make the transition to education? Are you motivated by the prospect of making a positive impact on the lives of young people?
LTF Recruitment are currently seeking a candidate with a sporting background to work within a well-respected alternative provision based in Dudley. The life lessons and skills developed in sport can be transferable to a career in education and we would love to see the positive impact you would bring to the team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and assistance to individuals with Special Educational Needs.
- Provide young people opportunities to engage in education through a variety of ‘none-traditional’ methods.
- Implement behaviour support plans and strategies to promote positive actions.
- Create a safe and supportive environment for all pupils to thrive.
The right candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children with special educational needs is desired. However, candidates with a career in sport or education are still encouraged to apply!
- Show ability to educate and support individuals in achieving their goals.
- Show Patience, empathy, and a genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of other
- Display a responsive and caring approach.
This is a challenging but rewarding role and successful applicants will have excellent opportunities for further career progression. To apply for this role please submit your CV via the application form or contact Henri at LTF Recruitment directly. All applicants will need a valid DBS and 2 references.