Specialist Teaching Assistant
Location: Sutton Coldfield, B72
PayScale: £85-£100 per day
Start Date: February 2024
Opportunity to go permanent!
Are you looking to further your career in education? Do you have experience supporting SEND?
LTF Recruitment are delighted to be offering the opportunity to work at one of our partner schools as a Specialist SEND Teaching Assistant. The school are based in B72 and are looking to invest in a new member of staff to join an inclusive, passionate team. The school are looking for someone with SEND experience and a positive, enthusiastic attitude! There is the opportunity in the first two weeks of starting to complete up to 35 training courses to further career development and work up the pay scale.
- Organise workload for pupils and delivering teaching using ABA and PECS (where appropriate).
- Participate in regular training and development reviews with senior leaders.
- Work in a Resource base on a 1:1 and small group basis with children diagnosed with autism.
- Working as part of a professional team, taking responsibility for own workload, and working closely with other team members.
- Have an outgoing, can-do attitude!
About the School
- Located in Sutton Coldfield, B72
- Warm and welcoming two-form entry mainstream Primary School
- Outgoing and energetic Headteacher
- Passionate and supportive SLT
- Renowned for inclusive approach towards education
- Fantastic SEN facilities
- Excellent teaching facilities and resources to help start your career
If you feel you would be a perfect fit for the role, please upload your CV via the application page or contact Laura at LTF Recruitment.
At LTF, we focus on long-term and permanent positions, offering each candidate a tailored support system to provide the best service possible. Working with LTF, you will receive 24/7 support from our dedicated consultants.