Specialist Teaching Assistant | Coventry, CV7 | £85-£95 | Long-term to perm | ASAP
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking to join a supportive, hardworking, and nurturing team?
LTF Recruitment are encouraging experienced teaching assistants to apply for this exciting role in one of our partnered alternative provisions based in Coventry. you will play a crucial role in providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment for students with special educational needs. This is a long-term role with the possibility to be permanent subject to a successful trial period.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To provide one to one support to learners with learning difficulties and/ or learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- To help students adjust to their new settings, recognise signs of distress, offer reassurance, and to promote and encourage the acceptance and inclusion of all pupils.
- To supervise and support students to ensure their safety and access to learning and facilitate students’ physical, emotional, and educational development.
- Assist teaching staff in the planning of work programmes for individuals and groups of students.
The right candidate will:
- Be able to drive to work.
- Have experience of working with children who have Special Educational Needs.
- Be adaptable and ready to work in a variety of classroom roles, both indoors and outside according to the individual need.
- Be able to form effective relationships with staff and pupils.
This is a challenging but rewarding role and successful applicants will have excellent opportunities for further career progression in education. To apply for this role please submit your CV via the application form or contact Henri at LTF Recruitment directly. All applicants will need a valid DBS and 2 references.