Special Needs Teaching Assistant Role in Harrow
LTF are currently looking for a passionate and hard-working SEN Teaching Assistant to join a prestigious SEN school in Newham to start immediately on a temporary basis which has the potential to become permanent.
About the Schools
- Provides a creative, fun and playful learning environment
- 8:30 am to 4:00 pm working hours
- A friendly and supportive staff members
- Relevant Training and CPD available
- Supporting pupils with special educational needs such as Autism/ASC, Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Complex Needs, SEMH and/or PMLD.
- Literacy and Numeracy support
- Interacting with children through play-based and sensory-related activities
- Providing a creative and stimulating learning environment
- Have a genuine interest and passion for special education
- Have transferable skills
- Willing to learn
- Has a positive and can-do attitude
- Have good communication skills
- Fully committed to working in special education
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact LTF Recruitment directly.
LTF Recruitment is a widely recognised education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on the high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact LTF Recruitment directly. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
LTF Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to LTF Recruitment Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements