SEND Teacher | Derby, DE24 | £150 – £230 | Long-term to perm | ASAP
Are you a passionate SEND teacher who is eager to make a difference through an innovative and inclusive approach?
LTF Recruitment are currently seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic, and inspiring teacher of Special Educational Needs and Disability to join our partnered SEND school located in Derby. We are welcoming applicants from teachers with QTS and applications from mainstream trained teachers.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering high quality learning to students enabling them to achieve their full potential.
- Being responsible for teaching all allocated areas of the primary curriculum to a small bespoke group of pupils.
- Using the schools’ resources to help prepare and deliver lesson material.
- Building relationships with children’s parents to ensure ongoing development and make parents aware of the students’ progress.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a UK QTS (ECT & NQT’s are welcome to apply).
- Have relevant experience in working with pupils who have special educational needs.
- Have the ability to build positive relationships with pupils and fellow colleagues.
- To have a good knowledge of the school’s current curriculum.
Do you believe you could be the perfect fit for this job? If the answer is yes, please apply below or contact Henri at LTF recruitment to further discuss this exciting opportunity! To be able to trial for this role all applicants will need a valid, in-date DBS and two references.