SEN Learning Support Assistant- Wimbledon Park- November 2023
Location: Wimbledon Park (5 minute walk from the main station)
Payscale: £90-£105 per day
Duration: Long-term to Permanent
Start Date: Immediate start
Q: Do you have a passion for working with children? Are you a qualified TA or hold a relevant childcare degree?
LTF Recruitment are working on an exciting opportunity for a SEN Learning Support assistant to begin work on a full time basis. The school is based in the SW19 area of Wimbledon Park- a 5 minute walk from the tube station and the post will be full time and on a fixed term contract for the entire academic year
The main duties within this role will be:
- Supporting children right across Reception class with ASD and ADHD.
- Working alongside and providing additional support to SEN children
- Liaising with the class teacher and school SENCO around progress of pupils
- Running phonics lessons to children working below age expected levels and also those exceeding
- Being a positive member of the school staff and promoting their values
The school are only looking to accept applications from people who:
- Hold a relevant degree or a TA qualification
- Have at least one years’ school based experience within EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Understand how to work with SEN pupils
- Are capable of understanding the primary school curriculum
- Can build relationships with pupils quickly and efficiently
- Are reliable and hold a great attendance and punctuallity record
- Enhanced DBS Certificate (within 1 year or on the update service)
- 2 X Refs
- Right to work in the UK
f you feel you would be the right fit for this role, then please apply through submitting your CV. If you are a successful applicant, you will be contacted by Ahmed to arrange the next steps in the progression of your application.