Position Overview: Year 6 1:1 Behavioural Specialist
- Pay Rate: £80-100 per day
- Location: Hackney
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term to Permanent
LTF Recruitment are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced candidate for a 1:1 Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant role. This is a long-term role based in Hackney, working Monday to Friday full time.
The successful candidate will be working 1:1 supporting children with their specific learning and behavioural needs in Year 6. Being able to deal with challenging behaviour and managing it in a controlled and effective way is also incredibly important. Therefore, strong and varied behaviour management techniques will be crucial within this role.
- Individual 1:1 support.
- Utilising behaviour management strategies within the classroom.
- Assisting staff with day-to-day responsibilities.
- Communicating with staff and parents.
- Must be a suitable role model and an approachable member of staff.
- To establish a professional and supportive relationship with students which facilitates their progress.
- To encourage the integration of students with educational needs into classes.
- Previous experience working 1:1.
- Experience working with ASD.
- Proven behavioural management strategies.
- Level 3 TA or equivalent.
- 1 Year’s Experience in schools.
- Strong work ethic to undergo tasks independently.
Applying for this role through ourselves at LTF Recruitment will give candidates 24/7 support from our dedicated staff, along with plenty of CPD opportunities and chances to develop your career with us. Our timesheet portal also allows candidates to easily navigate and communicate with us.
If you believe you have the necessary skills to fulfil this interesting job role, then please forward your CV via the application page, or visit our website directly.