SEN Teaching Assistant
Location– Coundon, Coventry, CV6
Daily Rate– £85- £100
Start Date– ASAP
Days– Monday to Friday (Term Time Only)
Hours– 8:30am to 3:30pm
Have you got experience working with children in Reception?
Are you looking for a rewarding role supporting a child with SEN?
LTF Recruitment are looking for a nurturing and friendly SEN teaching assistant to work with our OFSTED rated ‘Good’ school in CV6.
This role will involve working 1:1 supporting a child in recption with SEN. The child’s needs are – speech and language, developmental delay and working below his peers. The child is unsteady on feet and needs some gross and fine motor skills support there would-be personal care involved in the role and you would be responsible for evidencing EHCP targets.
The Ideal candidate:
- Has previous experience working in an early year environment either reception or Nursery
- Has experience supporting on a 1:1 basis
- Has experience and/or knowledge of supporting Children with SEN (speech and language, developmental delay)
- Has TA qualifications or relevant degree.
- Can work as part of a team.
- Has a sound understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Friendly and welcoming well established school.
- Supportive Senior leadership team and SENDCO
- Friendly helpful team
- Renowned for inclusive approach towards education
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly welcoming primary school, being part of a team that are committed to ensure every student meets their full potential. If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please upload your CV via the application page and you will be contacted by Alex to discuss the next steps.