SEN Teaching Assistant
Daily Rate- £85- £100 | Start Date- ASAP | Days- Monday to Friday| Hours- 8:30am to 3:30pm
Are you looking for a rewarding active role supporting a child with SEN?
LTF Recruitment are searching for apatient andexperienced teaching assistant to join our welcoming primary academy in the Bromsgrove area. The role would be supporting a child in year one on a 1:1 basis. The child has SEN and bneed support managing their behaviour following an EHCP. This role is offered on a long term basis.
The Ideal candidate:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 12 months’ experience in an educational establishment.
- Experience supporting pupils with SEN
- Experience managing challenging behaviour
- Knowledge of the UK Key Stage One primary curriculum.
- A calm, patient, and caring persona.
- Good communication skills.
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines.
- ‘OFSTED’ rated Good primary academy.
- Part of a Multi Academy Trust.
- Great SEN resources
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team.
We focus on long term and Permanent positions, offering each candidate a tailored support system to provide the best service possible. Working with LTF, you will receive 24/7 support from our consultants, an easy-to-use timesheet portal and exciting CPD opportunities organised by us.
How to apply:
If you feel this would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page. You will be contacted by Alex Jordan to discuss the next steps. All applicants will need a valid DBS and two references to trial for this role.