SEN Teaching Assistant | Dronfield, S18 | £85-£100 | Long-term to perm | ASAP
Are you a dedicated and compassionate individual with a passion for making a difference in the lives of children with Special Educational Needs?
LTF Recruitment are currently seeking a nurturing and caring candidate to work with our well-respected alternative provision based in Dronfield. The right candidate will show a positive attitude and a willingness to provide one-on-one support to students with Autism, ASD, ADHD, Behavioural Issues, Social & Emotional Needs.
Your duties will include:
- Implementing effective behaviour management strategies.
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Working alongside the classroom teacher and promote a positive learning environment that is also stimulating for children with SEN needs including ASD and ADHD.
- Set individual targets and monitor them closely to help design appropriate learning material.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be adaptable and ready to work in a variety of classroom roles, both indoors and outside according to individual need.
- Display a responsive and caring approach.
- Have previous experience working with special educational needs is desired, however any candidates with a background in education are encouraged to apply!
- Be able to form effective relationships with staff and pupils.
If this is a career path that interests you, please upload your CV via the application page or contact Henri at LTF Recruitment directly. Please note, all applicants will require a valid in-date DBS and two references.