SEN Teaching Assistant
Location- Rednal, Birmingham, B45
Daily Rate- £85- £100| Start Date- ASAP |Days- Monday to Friday |Hours- 8:30am to 3:30pm
Contract- Temp to Perm
Term time only| Supportive SLT & SENCO| Rewarding Role
LTF Recruitment are looking for a caring and nurturing SEN teaching assistant to work in our welcoming Primary school in the Rednall area. This role will involve supporting a child with Autism in Reception on a 1:1 basis in class and does involve personal care. The role is offered on a long-term basis with the potential to become permanent for the successful candidate.
The Ideal candidate:
- Has previous experience working withing a school or nursery environment
- Has experience supporting on 1:1 basis
- Has experience or knowledge of supporting Children with SEN ideally down syndrome.
- Has TA qualifications or relevant degree.
- Can work as part of a team.
- Has a sound understanding of EYFS Curriculum
How to Apply:
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly welcoming primary school, being part of a team that are committed to ensure every student meets their full potential. If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please upload your CV via the application page ASAP and you will be contacted by Alex to discuss the next steps.