SEN Teaching Assistant | Derby, DE3| £85-£100 | Long-term to perm | ASAP
Are you an experienced teaching assistant with a background in SEND? Or a recent graduate who is looking to kickstart their career in education?
LTF Recruitment are currently collaborating with alternative provision based in the Derby area. We are looking for an experienced individual to join a positive working environment where providing care and appropriate teaching assistance for young children is the core goal.
Your duties will include:
- Working alongside the classroom teacher and promote a positive learning environment that is also stimulating for children with SEN needs including ASD and ADHD.
- Set individual targets and monitor them closely to help design appropriate learning material.
- Ensuring every child has the best opportunity to reach their full potential In a caring and safe environment.
- Planning and delivering interventions for students accessing additional SEND support.
The right candidate will:
- Be adaptable and ready to work in a variety of classroom roles, both indoors and outside according to individual need.
- Have experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs.
- Show a caring and responsive approach with all pupils.
- Be able to form effective relationships with staff and pupils.
If this is a career path that interests you, please apply via the application form or contact Henri at LTF Recruitment directly. Please note, all applicants will require a valid in-date DBS and two references.