SEN Teaching Assistant | Mansfield, NG17 | £85-£100 | Long-term to perm | ASAP
Are you someone who has aspirational beliefs for all children? Are you able to able to demonstrate strategies to support pupils with Special Educational Needs?
LTF are currently collaborating with alternative provision based in the Mansfield area. We are looking for an experienced individual to join a positive working environment where providing care and appropriate teaching assistance for young children is the goal.
Your duties will include:
- Working alongside the classroom teacher and promote a positive learning environment that is also suitable for children with special educational needs as well as those who showcase challenging behaviour.
- Set individual targets and monitor them closely to help design appropriate learning material.
- Planning and delivering interventions for students accessing additional SEND support.
- Ensuring every child has the best opportunity to reach their full potential In a caring and safe environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working with children with Special Educational Needs.
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to help students succeed.
- Have strong and clear communication and verbal skills.
- Have a responsive and caring approach to all pupils.
This is a challenging but rewarding role and successful applicants will have excellent opportunities for further career progression in education. To apply for this role please submit your CV via the application form or contact Henri at LTF Recruitment directly. All applicants will need a valid DBS and 2 references.