SEN Teaching Assistant
Area- Potters Green. Coventry, CV2 | Day Rate- £85-£100 | Days- Monday – Friday| Hours- 8:30am – 3:30pm
Contract- Long term to Perm| Start- ASAP
Have you got experience working with primary students with SEN?
LTF Recruitment are looking for a caring and nurturing teaching assistant to work in our mwelcoming mainstream Primary schools in the Potters Green area. This role will involve working either on a 1:1 basis or in small groups supporting primary children in either KS1 or KS2 with a range of SEN. The role is offered on a long-term basis with the potential to become permanent for the successful candidate.
The Ideal candidate:
- Has previous experience working in a school environment
- Has experience supporting 1:1 or in small groups
- Has experience or knowledge of supporting Children with SEN
- Has TA qualifications or relevant degree.
- Can work as part of a team.
- Has a sound understanding of the primary curriculum.
- Friendly and Welcoming and inclusive Two Form Entry Primary Academy
- Part of a Multi Academy trust
- Supportive Senior leadership team and SENDCO
- Ofsted Rated ‘Good’
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly welcoming primary school, being part of a team that are committed to ensure every student meets their full potential. If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please upload your CV via the application page and you will be contacted by Alex to discuss the next steps.