SEN Teaching Assistant
Location-Redditch, Birmingham, B97
Daily Rate- £85- £100
Start Date- ASAP
Days- Monday to Friday
Hours- 8:30am to 3:30pm
Are you looking for a rewarding role supporting a child with Autism?
LTF Recruitment are searching for a caring and nurturing teaching assistant to join our welcoming primary academy in the Redditch area. The role would be supporting a child in year one who has ASD in lessons on a 1:1 basis.
The Ideal candidate:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 12 months’ experience in an educational establishment.
- Experience supporting pupils with SEN ideally Autism.
- Knowledge of the UK EYFS primary curriculum.
- A calm, patient, and caring persona.
- Good communication skills.
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines.
- ‘OFSTED’ rated Good primary academy.
- Part of a Multi Academy Trust.
- Two form Entry
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team.
We focus on long term and Permanent positions, offering each candidate a tailored support system to provide the best service possible. Working with LTF, you will receive 24/7 support from our consultants, an easy-to-use timesheet portal and exciting CPD opportunities organised by us.
How to apply:
If you feel this would be suited to you, please submit your CV via the application page. You will be contacted by Alex Jordan to discuss the next steps. All applicants will need a valid DBS and two references to trial for this role.