SEN Teaching Assistant | Swadlincote, DE11 | £85-£100 | Long-term to perm | ASAP
Do you have experience working with young people with Autism and challenging behaviour? Are you passionate about supporting children with special educational needs?
LTF Recruitment are currently employing for an exciting role within one of our partnered schools based in Swadlincote as an SEN Teaching Assistant. You will be joining an alternative provision committed to offering exceptional learning for all pupils. This role is long-term with the potential to be permanent subject to a successful trial period.
Your duties will include:
- Being able to support the teachers. providing classroom support to children with ASD, Speech and Communication Difficulties, ADHD, and Severe Social Anxieties.
- Demonstrating a nurturing and supportive nature with good behaviour management skills.
- Plan and deliver interventions for students accessing additional SEND support.
- Being able to identify existing and potential barriers to students’ learning and help them to overcome them.
The right candidate will:
- Be adaptable and ready to work in a variety of classroom roles, both indoors and outside according to the individual need.
- Be able to form effective relationships with staff and pupils.
- Have previous experience of working with children who have special educational needs.
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to succeed.
This is a challenging but rewarding role and successful applicants will have excellent opportunities for further career progression in education. To apply for this role please submit your CV via the application form or contact Henri at LTF Recruitment directly. All applicants will need a valid DBS and 2 references.