SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Brixton, SW2.
Duration: Long-term to Permanent.
Start Date: ASAP
Are you passionate about helping young children with Special Educational Needs? Are you someone who is patient, friendly and able to build strong relationships with students? This role could be for you!
LTF Recruitment is collaborating with a wonderful Primary school based in Brixton, SW2. The school is seeking hard-working, positive individuals with previous experience working with children who require additional assistance with their primary studies. The perfect candidate will work with students in KS1 and KS2 and also assist students in 1:1 activity.
- Collaborate and work closely with the classroom teacher to deliver the primary curriculum in classroom environments.
- Supervise play and lunchtime areas to ensure a safe environment.
- Provide 1:1 assistance to students with SEN needs, including ASD, ADHD and non-verbal.
- Design stimulating study and play areas for children with SEN.
- Work closely with teachers in KS1 and KS2 classrooms.
- Previous experience working with children in a school environment.
- Flexible and adaptable personality (able to work in 1:1, small groups and classrooms)
- Enhanced DBS Certificate and two references.
- Level 3 TA Qualification or equivalent.
- Able to build strong, positive relationships with students and their parents.
The school are looking to appoint successful candidates in February. If you believe you could be a good fit for this role please apply with you CV or contact LTF Recruitment directly and we will be happy to discuss the role further!