SEN Teaching Assistant | Chesterfield, S41 | £85-£100 | Long-term to perm | ASAP
Are you an experienced teaching assistant with a background in SEND and supporting children with challenging behaviour?
LTF are currently collaborating with alternative provision based in the Nottingham area. We are looking for an experienced individual to join a positive working environment where providing care and appropriate teaching assistance for young children is the goal.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Being responsible for contributing to a small staffing team to ensure that the site runs smoothly.
- supporting pupils in lessons to engage in their learning and supporting pupils at break and lunch times.
- working with small groups of pupils in class as directed by the class teacher or site lead.
- being responsible for contributing to a small staffing team to ensure that the site runs smoothly.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good knowledge and experience of working with disaffected pupils in a school or other alternative setting.
- Have an affinity for pupils with behaviour, emotional and social difficulties is an essential quality for this challenging but rewarding opportunity.
- Be able to build positive relationships with our pupils and think outside of the box.
- Will need a growth mindset and positive ethos.
This is a challenging but rewarding role and successful applicants will have excellent opportunities for further progression in education. To apply for this role please submit your CV via the application form or contact Henri at LTF Recruitment directly. All applicants will need a valid DBS and 2 references.