Location: Nottingham NG31
PayScale: £130 – £180 per day
Duration: Long-term to permanent
Start date: Immediate/September
Opportunity to go permanent with the school!
Are you wanting to join a fantastic school who are looking to invest in a new member of staff?
Are you passionate about teaching pupils with special educational needs?
About the role
LTF Recruitment are currently working alongside a highly successful special education school based in NG31. We are looking to appoint an experienced teacher with a passion for working in an inclusive and nurturing environment. You will teach a small class of key stage 4 pupils who are working significantly below age related expectation. The right candidate will be able to inspire and educate children with a variety of learning needs, possessing emotional resilience with the determination to ensure all children achieve the very best outcomes.
About the school:
- A responsive approach to curriculum development that responds to the diverse and changing needs of pupils.
- Continued professional development opportunities.
- A multi-disciplinary team providing regular input to classroom practice, to develop professional skill that can be deployed every day.
- Commitment to creating an effective work/life balance for all staff.
- Bachelor’s degree with QTS (ECT’s and NQT’s encouraged to apply)
- Able to demonstrate the emotional capacity and personal resilience to work in an SEMH setting, supporting children with a wide range of challenges.
- A driven and inspiring practitioner who leads the way in terms of innovation and thinking.
- Happiest when contributing to creating a collaborative environment in which pupils and staff thrive.
- Reflective, well organised, resourceful, good at building relationships, kind and have a good sense of humour.
About LTF Recruitment
LTF Recruitment were established in 2016 and specialise in placing people into long term and permanent roles. If you are looking for consistency, continuity, competitive pay, and unrivalled support throughout your education journey LTF will be the right match for you.
If you feel the job would be a perfect fit for you, please apply via the application page or contact Adam at LTF Recruitment!