SEN Teacher | February 2024
Full Time | £140 – £180 PAY RATE | SEN TEACHER FOR SEN HUB
Are you a qualified primary school teacher? Are you looking for your next role within teaching?
LTF Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside one of our partner schools in the recruitment of a SEN class teacher. The role will be 5 days a week, long term and the contract will begin in February 2024. The school is based in B20, Birmingham.
The school are looking for somebody who:
- Has at least one years’ experience teaching across primary
- Has experience supporting SEN students
- Can support a class of 10 SEN students across 2 sites
- Is an excellent planner and can differentiate lessons to meet a range of needs
- Can work cohesively alongside another year group teacher and two TAs
- Understands the KS1 and KS2 curriculum and can develop children’s learning through the use of it
- Has a good sense of humour (It helps)
- Is able to build good, positive relationships with children and staff
In return, the school can offer:
- A supportive senior leadership team
- Superb provisions for SEN pupils
- Beautiful outdoor facilities
- Support from other teachers within the trust
- Friendly, polite children who are eager to learn
The school are looking to appoint a successful applicant by February. The job will be paid to the teacher’s current pay scale
To apply for the role, simply send across your CV via the application page. Alternatively, send directly to Laura
LTF Recruitment are the Midlands only agency who recruit solely for long term and permanent work. We do not offer day to day supply. All appointments are subject to background and vetting checks.