SEN Higher Level Teaching Assistant | Grantham, NG31 | £95-£120 | Long-term to perm | ASAP
Are you an enthusiastic Higher Level teaching assistant ready to make a significant difference in education?
LTF Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant to support the needs of the children in our partnered alternative provision based in Grantham. This school prides themselves on creating a love of learning through engaging and meaningful learning opportunities which open doors to the wider world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Promote development and learning (physical, emotional, educational, and social). Foster growth, self-esteem, and independence, observe and record development.
- Stepping up to deliver lessons in staff absence, effectively utilising Teaching Assistants during lessons to ensure effective delivery of lessons.
- Building relationships with children’s parents to ensure ongoing development and make parents aware of the student’s progress.
- Plan and deliver interventions for students accessing additional SEND support.
The right candidate will:
- Be HLTA qualified, desirable but not essential, experienced teaching assistants are encouraged to apply!
- Always maintain the utmost confidentiality with regard to all reports, records, personal data relating to staff and pupils and other information of a sensitive or confidential nature acquired in the course of undertaking duties for the Trust, with due regard to General Data Protection Regulations.
- Be required to carry out the duties in accordance with our Equal Opportunities policies.
- Be able to build positive relationships with our pupils and think outside of the box.
Do you believe you meet the relevant criteria for this role? If so, please apply below or contact Henri at LTF Recruitment directly to discuss the role further. To be able to trial for the role all applicants will need a valid, in-date DBS and two references.