SEN Higher Level Teaching Assistant | Ilkeston, DE7 | £95-£120 | Long-term to perm | ASAP
Are you an enthusiastic Higher Level teaching assistant ready to make a significant difference in education?
LTF Recruitment are actively seeking someone who is eager to make a positive impact on the lives of the children based in our partnered school located in Ilkeston. You will be joining a team who prides themselves on their brilliant adaptive methods, with the goal of encouraging their pupils to the be at their best with everything they do. This HLTA role will be providing group support as well as leading the lesson in the absence of the teacher.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting small groups of children with special educational needs, ensuring lessons are inclusive and tailored to individual needs.
- Working closely with school staff to maintain good behaviour in class and during smaller sessions as well as monitoring progress.
- Plan and deliver interventions for students accessing additional SEND support.
- Building relationships with children’s parents to ensure ongoing development and make parents aware of the student’s progress.
The right candidate will:
- Be HLTA qualified, desirable but not essential, experienced teaching assistants are encouraged to apply!
- Be adaptable and ready to work in a variety of classroom roles, both indoors and outside according to individual need.
- Have previous experience working with children who special educational needs.
- Have a valid in-date DBS and two references.
Do you believe you could be the perfect fit for this job? If the answer is yes, please apply below or contact Henri at LTF recruitment to further discuss this exciting opportunity!