SEN Higher Level Teaching Assistant | Alfreton, DE55 | £85-£100 | Long-term to perm | ASAP
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic SEN Higher Level Teaching Assistant who is passionate about helping our pupils in and out of school?
LTF Recruitment are seeking a flexible, committed, enthusiastic and highly skilled HLTA or an experienced level 3 TA, to join our partnered alternative provision based in Alfreton area. This HLTA role will be providing group support as well as leading the lesson in the absence of the teacher.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting pupils in lessons to engage in their learning and supporting pupils at break and lunch times.
- Working with small groups or with pupils on a one-to-one basis to meet their needs as directed by the class teacher or site lead.
- Being responsible for contributing to a small staffing team to ensure that the site runs smoothly.
- stepping up to deliver lessons in staff absence, effectively utilising Teaching Assistants during lessons to ensure effective delivery of lessons.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be HLTA qualified, desirable but not essential, experienced teaching assistants are encouraged to apply!
- Have previous experience working with children who special educational needs.
- Be resilient, have high expectations, and a sense of humour.
- Be able to build positive relationships with our pupils and think outside of the box.
Do you believe you meet the relevant criteria for this role? If so, please apply below or contact Henri at LTF Recruitment directly to discuss the role further. To be able to trial for the role all applicants will need a valid, in-date DBS and two references.