SEMH Teaching Assistant | £85 -£100 Per Day | January Start | Nottingham NG16 | 8:30am-3:30pm
Have you got experience working with children with SEN & SEMH?
LTF Recruitment are searching for a calm patient and adaptable SEND Teaching Assistant to work within a mainstream primary school. The role will include providing one-to-one support and working in small groups.
The role is designed to provide specialist and targeted support for children with long term special educational needs (SEN) and Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. This role is offered on a long-term basis with the potential to become permanent for the successful candidate.
Who are we looking for?
- Level 2 supporting teaching and learning in schools or relevant qualification required.
- Will have relevant SEN and SEMH experience within education.
- Have strong experience supporting SEN students 1:1 in small groups and whole class basis.
- A good team player be able to work with other staff and under direction of class teacher.
- Knowledge of maintaining and updating and reviewing progress of EHCPS
- Will have excellent communication skills (non-verbal skills desired but not essential).
How to apply?
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please upload your CV via the application page, you will be contacted by Tom at LTF Recruitment to discuss the next steps if successful. All applicants will need a valid DBS and two references to trial for this role.