SEMH Teaching Assistant | Grantham, NG31 | £85-£100 | Long-term to perm | ASAP
Are you passionate about supporting children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs? Do you have a background of supporting pupils in education?
LTF Recruitment are actively seeking a caring and nurturing individual to take on the role as an SEMH Teaching Assistant in one of our partnered alternative provisions based in Grantham. You will be joining an alternative provision committed to offering exceptional learning for all pupils. This role is long-term with the potential to be permanent subject to a successful trial period.
Your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Being able to support the teachers. providing classroom support to children with ASD, Speech and Communication Difficulties, ADHD, and Severe Social Anxieties.
- Being able to identify existing and potential barriers to students’ learning and help them to overcome them.
- Demonstrating patience and understanding, be non-judgmental and be approachable.
- Demonstrating a nurturing and supportive nature with good behaviour management skills.
The Right candidate will:
- Be adaptable and ready to work in a variety of classroom roles, both indoors and outside according to individual need.
- Be able to form effective relationships with staff and pupils.
- Have a responsive and caring approach.
- Have a valid in-date DBS and two references.
Do you believe you meet the relevant criteria for this role? If yes, please apply below or contact Henri at LTF Recruitment directly to discuss the role further.